- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Infrared Imagers Capable of Scanning for Multiple Applications - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Four Infrared Temp-Guns™ feature the clearest screens and fastest scanning in their categories. Used in applications across a variety of trades including electrical, HVAC, building construction and automotive, the new line was designed to have clearer readings, stand up to the conditions of a jobsite, and be intuitive for the user to set up common functions.
“Today, the majority of units in this category simply meet performance expectations such as distance-to-spot ratio and temperature range, and are not built to withstand the durability demands of the jobsite,” says Ben Cabot, product manager. “We will take the expectations for this category to the next level, delivering premium features in the form of readability of the display, ease at which users can leverage built-in functionality, and a quality construction and rugged design that is fit for today’s jobsite.”
Delivering stunning readability both indoors and outdoors, each of the new units feature a premium LCD screen for the clearest readings possible. A simplified keypad and interface makes taking measurements easier than ever, and with a simple Hi/Low alert set up, users are able to quickly troubleshoot problems. With a fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD and over-molding for increased durability and grip, the new Infrared Temp-Guns are impact resistant and able to survive drops of up to 6 feet.
The most compact of the four, the alkaline 10:1 Infrared Temp-Gun (2267-20) has a temperature range of -22-752 degrees and a 10 to 1 distance-to-spot ratio to provide a safe and accurate way to measure surface temperature for a wide variety of applications. Within the most popular 12:1 category, Milwaukee will offer both an alkaline (2268-20) and 12V (2278-20) unit with a temperature range of -22-1,022 degrees. The 12V unit will be an extension of the Milwaukee M12 line that now offers over 70 solutions on one battery platform.
For long range measurement needs, the 30:1 Infrared/Contact Temp-Gun (2269-20) will also be available with an infrared range of -40-1,472 degrees and a contact range of -40-1,022 degrees. With the ability to log 99 measurements, users are able to reference prior measurements and track equipment performance closely.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- What You Need to Know to Get Short-Term Equipment Rental Right
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Power Tools: New Technology To Address New Demands
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality