Infrared Imager - Milwaukee Tool - Facility Management Product Release
The 102x77 Spot Infrared Imager, with instant start-up for scanning large areas quickly, a high resolution image on screen, and precise single spot measurement, is ideal for fast and accurate troubleshooting.
“Traditionally, when a service professional is troubleshooting a problem area they’ve had to use either temp guns or infrared cameras, but neither option is ideal. Temp guns do not provide an image, and infrared cameras have been at restrictively high price points with additional features unnecessary for identifying the problem,” said Paige Bovard, Group Manager for Milwaukee Tool. “The new 102x77 Spot Infrared Imager provides the best of both worlds, pairing the scanning advantages of high resolution infrared imaging with the simplicity of a temp gun.”
DUAL SENSE Pixel Technology allows the imager to individually optimize pixels to eliminate the blurring of hot and cold details in crowded areas. Equipped with 56:1 single-spot performance, a 15-second image hold, and an infrared range of 14 F to 646 F, users are able to scan, target, and receive one simple on-screen temperature reading from a long distance or up close for greater detail.
Features over four hours of runtime on 9V Alkaline battery. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality