- Locksmith Master »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Infrared Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BCAM SD infrared camera, designed for use in building inspection, can house up to 1,000 images in standard radiometric JPEG format. Images can be inserted into email and MicroSoft® Word, Excel, and PowerPoint from the memory card. The camera features surface-condensation detection to prevent moisture damage and an alarm that enables operators to identify insulation defects.
The BCAM SD has a temperature measurement range between +14F to +212F (-10C to 100C). The camera’s enhanced sensitivity of 33 percent raises image quality and enables operators to see small temperature variations on the camera’s large LCD screen. The camera features a bright 3.5-inch LCD display.
The BCAM SD also includes FLIR’s new ThermaCAM QuickReport software, which allows operators to analyze captured images and create PDF reports.
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use