Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Infrared Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
FLIR Systems’ T-series infrared cameras deliver sharp thermal images. The 76,800 pixel camera and proprietary Advanced Signal Processing delivers four times the resolution of a 160 x 120 infrared camera.
Rechargeable battery life is eight hours, and the camera uses one-touch automatic or manual focus, 8x continuous zoom, high thermal sensitivity, five temperature spots, sophisticated Delta T functionality, and user-directed audible/visible alarming. The camera comes with interchangeable standard, wide-angle, and telephoto lenses.
- Benefits and Impacts of a Facility Renewal Program
- Effectively Implementing a Facility Renewal Program
- Culture Change: MD Anderson Embraces Proactive Maintenance
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia