- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Infrared Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
FLIR Systems’ T-series infrared cameras deliver sharp thermal images. The 76,800 pixel camera and proprietary Advanced Signal Processing delivers four times the resolution of a 160 x 120 infrared camera.
Rechargeable battery life is eight hours, and the camera uses one-touch automatic or manual focus, 8x continuous zoom, high thermal sensitivity, five temperature spots, sophisticated Delta T functionality, and user-directed audible/visible alarming. The camera comes with interchangeable standard, wide-angle, and telephoto lenses.
- 5 Hidden Costs of Deferring Maintenance
- Credentials Increase Professionalism of Facilities Organizations
- How to Take Pride in Maintenance
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use