- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Infrared Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
FLIR Systems’ T-series infrared cameras deliver sharp thermal images. The 76,800 pixel camera and proprietary Advanced Signal Processing delivers four times the resolution of a 160 x 120 infrared camera.
Rechargeable battery life is eight hours, and the camera uses one-touch automatic or manual focus, 8x continuous zoom, high thermal sensitivity, five temperature spots, sophisticated Delta T functionality, and user-directed audible/visible alarming. The camera comes with interchangeable standard, wide-angle, and telephoto lenses.
- Pandemics, Healthy Buildings, and the Role of Maintenance
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Size, Materials Play Crucial Roles in Plastic Pipe Selection
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia