- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Industrial-Grade UPS - Falcon Electric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The line of SSG Series Industrial-Grade UPS Plus models from Falcon Electric is available in 1.5 to 3kVA. This regenerative on-line UPS is designed for harsh working environments and capable of withstanding elevated temperatures of up to 131 degrees Fahrenheit.
The UPS also provides users an improved level of battery monitoring and replacement notification, as well as user-friendly, hot-swappable battery packs. The slide-out battery packs are replaced through the UPS front panel, without having to remove the UPS from the equipment rack, eliminating the handling of individual batteries and the associated wiring.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully