Industrial Batteries - GC Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
GC’s industrial sealed lead-acid batteries comprises more than 75 models, with outputs of 4-, 6-, 12- and 24-volts in capacities ranging from 1.2 to 230 Ah (amp hours). The batteries are designed for use in a variety of industrial applications, including backup for uninterruptible power supplies, security, programmable logic controllers, emergency lighting, and communications equipment. Available in six different terminal types, the batteries are also offered with flame-retardant cases and high-power options on select models.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully