Indirect Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Squire Indirect Water Heaters from Lochivar combines regular heating needs with water heating requirements to consume fuel more efficiently.
Available in five different models and sizes, the unit uses a 304 stainless steel heat exchanger coil. The heater also uses a two-inch thick insulation cover for increased efficiency.
The Squire is equipped with a plastic jacket that provides a rustproof finish, The tank is made of stainless steel.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Strategies for Preventing Legionnaires' Disease
- 3-Step Plan for Legionnaires' Disease: Prevent, Detect, Treat
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms