- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
IP Intercom - Jeron Electronic Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Spectrum 430-IP intercom system allows for both master-to-master and master-to-substation internal intercom applications. The 430-IP system supports a broad scope of station types and features for hands-free duplex conversations, paging and control of access in parking garages, detention facilities, healthcare and corporate campuses. The Spectrum 430-IP is available immediately.
The unit can be connected to an existing LAN or interface directly with fiber optic transceivers. It can group page, all-call, speed dial, and handle 2-,3- or 4-digit extension numbers.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully