Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
High–Bay LED Luminaire Designed for Open Floor Applications - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Albeo ABV-Series is the company’s latest high bay LED luminaire. Using a new form factor, the ABV-Series is designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for high bay and low bay applications. The design accommodates one or two modules with two LED strips per module, and has a combination steel and aluminum housing. The ABV-Series lens system enables LEDs to provide optimized illumination for open floor and racked aisles with photometric distributions of 55, 90, and 120 degrees.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health