Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
High-performance Drill - Metabo Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The BE1020 1/2-inch drill features an ergonomic pistol-grip design and a more easily accessible trigger button. Vario-tacho-constimatic, full-wave electronic speed control allows users to set the speed of the drill to the relevant material-specific cutting speed, making the tool adaptable for most applications. The drill has an electronic carbon-brush wear indicator that flashes when the carbon brushes need changing, enabling the user to change them before damage can occur to the motor.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality