Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
High-Efficiency Toilet - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The Huron offers a space-saving shape in a floor-mount, rear-outlet design, measuring just 24-1/2 inches from the wall — nearly 4 inches shorter than a standard toilet. The sturdy floor-mount design is ideal for institutional and health care applications, while its Right Height® rim measurement of 17-1/4 inches is designed for accessibility and ADA compliance. The high-efficiency, low-consumption toilet uses 1.1-1.6 gallons per flush, while offering direct-fed siphon jet action with a 2-inch, fully-glazed trapway and a 1-1/2-inch top spud opening.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility