- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
High-Density Metering Cabinet - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Schneider Electric’s one-meter High-Density metering cabinet is designed to provide affordable energy monitoring for commercial properties. The factory-assembled and -wired cabinet is available in Type 3R outdoor or Type 1 indoor configurations. Offered with a choice of proprietary PowerLogic meters, it enables facility managers to allocate and accurately bill for energy based on use by departments, tenants and cost centers.
To simplify mounting, the cabinets offer installation keyholes, and can be specified for single- and three-phase power systems; they are available in an array of voltage ranges. Open architecture protocols enable integration with existing energy management systems, remote terminal units or advanced energy-management software.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully