Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
High-Density Metering Cabinet - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Schneider Electric’s one-meter High-Density metering cabinet is designed to provide affordable energy monitoring for commercial properties. The factory-assembled and -wired cabinet is available in Type 3R outdoor or Type 1 indoor configurations. Offered with a choice of proprietary PowerLogic meters, it enables facility managers to allocate and accurately bill for energy based on use by departments, tenants and cost centers.
To simplify mounting, the cabinets offer installation keyholes, and can be specified for single- and three-phase power systems; they are available in an array of voltage ranges. Open architecture protocols enable integration with existing energy management systems, remote terminal units or advanced energy-management software.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully