Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
High-Definition Thermal Inspection Camera Enhances Series - FLIR Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The T1K series of premium HD thermal inspection cameras creates a new performance point at the top of FLIR’s uncooled thermal camera value ladder, the T1K series sets a new industry standard with an HD infrared detector delivering outstanding image clarity, exceptional measurement performance, and an intuitive yet simple hybrid-touch user interface. The new cameras allow users to find problem areas quickly, measure them precisely, and document and report findings for corrective action.
T1K series cameras feature a rich set of new hardware, software, and optical designs each tailored to take advantage of the new 1024-by-768 HD-IR detector. High fidelity images are created utilizing FLIR’s new OSXTM Precision HDIR optics which feature a precision ultrasonic autofocus capability. The combination of the higher resolution detector and the variety of OSX lenses available allow users to view problems from longer distances and with greater accuracy, promoting better safety and more efficient workflow.
Advanced real-time image processing is done utilizing the integrated on-board FLIR Vision ProcessorTM, which combines FLIR’s patented MSX® multi-spectral dynamic imaging with a series of other proprietary image enhancement algorithms to deliver highly detailed thermal and visual images to users while in the field. The advanced image processing features provide the highest quality images available in a compact uncooled system. Additionally, built-in audio and on-screen text/sketch annotation features support in- field documentation while the included FLIR Tools reporting software allows users to generate instant reports on a variety of mobile and desktop platforms.
“FLIR has once again raised the bar in the premium thermography market,” said Andy Teich, President and CEO of FLIR. “This new camera line forms a new “upper corner” in our Instruments segment’s value ladder with a complete ground-up development in optics, electronics, and software to support the new HD-IR detector. The FLIR T1K series was specifically designed to provide industrial inspection experts all the tools they need to quickly and efficiently identify potential problems before they become failures.”
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality