Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hedge Trimmer - OREGON Cordless Tool System - Facility Management Product Release
The HT250 features a 24-inch blade for longer reach and cleaner cutting. The dual-action blades offer smoother cutting while reducing vibration and noise. The trimmer can cut branches up to 3/4-inch in diameter and delivers up to 60 minutes of trigger time on one charge with the B400E 2.4 Ampere-hour (Ah) battery back and 30 minutes with the B500s 1.25 Ah battery pack. The total weight of the trimmer, including battery pack, is 9.4 pounds.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles: Post-Purchase Issues
- Understanding Utility Vehicle Options
- Utility Vehicles: Equipment Replacement
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today