Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Health Product Declarations Released for Door Hardware Units - DORMA USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DORMA USA Inc., a world leader in access solutions, has recently released Health Product Declarations (HPDs) for seven of its products. By doing so, DORMA once again demonstrates its commitment to customer needs and environmental safety by creating transparency throughout the entire lifecycle of its products.
The Health Product Declaration (HPD) Open Standard gives manufacturers a standard and consistent format to disclose the material contents of building products. HPDs are product transparency tools that provide an inventory of a product’s contents and disclose any human health concerns or hazards that may be associated with them. The new LEED version 4 also requires HPDs.
DORMA has recently released HPDs for the following products:
· DORMA BTS 80/ BTS 80 EMB/ RTS 80 EMB
· DORMA BTS 75 V/ RTS 87
· DORMA RTS 85/ RTS 88/ BTS 84
· DORMA 8600/8900 Series
· DORMA M9000 Series ANSI Locks
· DORMA CL700/ C800 Series ANSI Locks
· DORMA 8000/9000 Series ANSI Exit Devices
To view DORMA’s HPDs, visit the Declarations/Certificates tab of the DORMA website’s Sustainability page at www.dorma.com/us/en/about-dorma/dorma-group/sustainability/sustainability.html. If you have questions or require more information, contact DORMA at 1-800-523-8483.
“The DORMA Group bears a great responsibility for the well-being of all who use our products. We take that very seriously,” shared Lea Kullmann, Manager Sustainable Projects for DORMA. “That is why we fully support all global requirements, such as HPDs, across the entire range of international products. It underscores our company’s philosophy of “enabling better buildings.”
- Door Hardware and Security Resources
- Key Door Hardware Components for Safety and Security
- Door Hardware and Occupant Safety
- 50,000-Pound Doors Protect Nation’s Facilities for Rockets
- ADA and Door Hardware
- ADA and Door Hardware