- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Headlight - Streamlight Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The hands-free 3AA HAZ-L0 headlight received the Underwriters Laboratories Inc.’s Division 1 safety rating, which covers its use in areas where flammable gases or liquids might be present under normal operating conditions. It features an impact- and weather-resistant resin case and unbreakable polycarbonate lens.
It contains a 1-watt Super High Flux light-emitting diode (LED), offering the long life and reliability of an LED with the brightness and range of a conventional bulb. It is up to seven times brighter than a standard high-intensity LED. The HAZ-LO has a lifetime of 50,000 hours and produces a smooth, uniform pattern.
It comes with a rubber hard-hat head strap, as well as an elastic head strap for general use. It features a push-button power switch and a rubber dome actuator that offers easier operation when the user is wearing heavy gloves. All openings are O-ring sealed for water resistance. It offers a continuous run time of up to 11 hours of output to 25 percent intensity. It uses three AA alkaline batteries and weighs 7.1 ounces with batteries.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- How to Select the Right MEWP
- Technology Advances Bring New, Exciting MEWPs Options
- Hand Tools Lift Landscapes From Average to Extraordinary
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality