Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Trade Mechanic »
- Director of Facilities »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 - Pierce College »
- Facilities Director, Rural Alaska, »
- Real Estate and Property Manager »
- Commercial Building Engineer »
- Manager, Engineering (WEST) »
- Facilities Manager »
- Jefferson East Falls, Facilities Openings »
Hardwood and Parquet Flooring - Armstrong Commercial Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
Armstrong Commercial Flooring’s Premier Performance Hardwood and Hartwood Parquet feature an acrylic impregnation process that produces floorboards that are significantly harder than unprotected wood of the same species. The UV-cured urethane coating contains crystalline aluminum oxide for an extra-hard, durable protective finish. The factory-finished hardwood boards install without any additional surface preparation.
The floors are made by bonding several wood layers together, with the feature species on the surface. Engineered wood flooring can be used virtually anywhere, including over concrete or below grade. The cross-ply construction helps control the wood’s natural tendency to expand and contract, enabling glue down or floating installation. It is more stable and less susceptible to shrinking and expanding than solid wood, allowing wood installations in spaces and on grade levels where solid hardwood is not recommended.
Planks sizes are from 3 inches to 5-1/4 inches wide. The parquet is offered in oak and Premier Performance is available in maple, oak, birch, walnut, cherry and hickory.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors