Halogen-free Insulation - Centria - Facility Management Product Release
Formawall insulated metal panels (IMPs) have no halogens in the product’s insulating foam core. Formawall with Halogen-Free Foam earned a health product declaration (HPD) through the HPD Collaborative. This self-disclosed transparency program provides in-depth ingredient reporting.
Launched in 1999, Formawall Dimension Series was the first architectural insulated composite wall system to provide variable panel thickness, variable reveal depths and a variety of panel profiles. The product line also encompasses Formawall Graphix Series, which provides the option to segment Formawall IMPs along the module width, disguising a single panel as multiple smaller panels for some of the most distinguished aesthetics on the market.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat