- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
HIR Lamp - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
GE’s HIR Plus lamp is the most energy efficient PAR 38 in the marketplace as measured by lumens per watt. Lamps are available in 45–, 48–, 54–, 60–, 67– and 83–watt spots and floods. Standard PAR 38 are designed to deliver as much as a 54 percent reduction in energy costs.
The company’s silver–coated reflector technology and improved thin–film HIR filament tube design, and combine to allow the 48–watt HIR Plus lamp to deliver up to 44 percent more lumens per watt than standard 75–watt halogen lamps, while producing comparable light output.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- A Year with Networked Lighting Control
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health