HID Lamp - Hubbell Industrial Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Kemlux III Series A and B tanks offer medium based HID lamps from 35W to 175W in high pressure sodium and pulse start metal halide options. The A tank is comprised of 5.5-inch optical thread; B tank is comprised of 8-inch optical thread. Both tanks offer a variety of optic choices.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health