Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Gypsum Board - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Shaftliner is a 1-inch-thick and 2-foot-wide gypsum board with a fire-resistant core enclosed in moisture- and mold-resistant 100 percent recycled paper. ProRoc Moisture and Mold Resistant Shaftliner Type X for use in elevator shafts, stairwells, and area separation firewalls features double-beveled edges for ease of installation. Available in various lengths.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA