Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Grooved Piping System - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VGS system for fire protection and life-safety systems includes grooved couplings, fittings, flanges, mechanical tees and others. It is offered in both ductile iron and galvanized material for use in areas subject to corrosion. The product line includes sizes up to 12 inches. Several coupling gaskets are available.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA