Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Glass - AGC Glass North America - Facility Management Product Release
Clearvision is a low-iron glass that offers neutrality, purity, and color enhancement. Clearvision delivers 92 percent light transmission, making it ideal for architectural applications requiring a high degree of transparency or color optimization. Even in its thickest iterations, Clearvision remains perfectly neutral.
Available in laminated, heat-treated, bent, silk-screened, or insulated configurations, Clearvision can be specified for interiors and exteriors — from distinct architectural elements like balustrades and floors, to entire building facades. When insulated, Clearvision’s double and triple glazing units provide high light transmission and maximize solar energy.
Clearvision can be specified in a wide range of thicknesses from 3mm to 12mm. Custom thicknesses such as 15mm and 19mm are available upon request. Clearvision is also Cradle to Cradle Certified Silver.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall