- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Geothermal Heat Pumps Series Enhanced - Modine Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Modine’s geothermal systems now offer an enhanced control platform. The robust controller has served the manufacturer’s school systems and commercial ventilation product lines for more than a decade.
All Modine geothermal systems — from 1.5 tons to 12 tons — now feature the proven Modine Control System, providing quick start-up, easy safety device wiring, multiple inputs and outputs, BACnet IP/Eth, BACnet MSTP and Lon capability and easy troubleshooting.
The Energy Star-rated light commercial geothermal product line includes water-to-water, water-to-air, water-to-air/water combination, and split condensing/air-handling systems; all use R410A refrigerant.
Standard features include ECM fan motors, dual speed scroll compressors, MERV 13 air filters, oversized heat exchangers and a 10-year limited warranty.
• Water-to-water light commercial models are available in reversible and non-reversible sizes from 2- to 12-ton sizes.
• Water-to-air models range in size from 1.5- to 6-ton units in both vertical and horizontal configurations. Compact commercial systems are also available for water source or geothermal applications.
• Water-to-air/water combination units provide forced air heating and cooling and also the ability to provide heat for radiant-heated floors, domestic hot water, pools/spas and snow melting. They are available in 3- to 6-tons in both vertical and horizontal configuration.
• Split system/air-handling systems, from 2- to 6-tons, are well-suited for new and retrofit applications.
Modine offers a number of options including a desuperheater which provides supplemental domestic hot water; cupronickel heat exchangers for applications where harsh water conditions exist; tin-plated coils to eliminate formicary corrosion; and electric heating for auxiliary back-up heat.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation