Generators - Subaru Robin - Facility Management Product Release
SGX commercial generators deliver a maximum output of 3,500 watts. The SGX3500 uses EX21 7 hp engine. The unit offers a fuel-tank capacity of 4 gallons and provides a continuous run time of eight hours at the rated load. The SGX5000 uses the 9.5 hp EX30 engine and offers a maximum output of 4,900 watts. Fuel-tank capacity is 7 gallons, and the unit's continuous run time is 9.4 hours at the rated load.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully