Generators - Subaru Robin - Facility Management Product Release
SGX commercial generators are available in three models to meet the needs of numerous users. Delivering a maximum output of 3,500 watts, the SGX3500 uses Subaru's EX21 7 horsepower (hp) engine. The unit offers a fuel-tank capacity of 4 gallons and provides a continuous run time of eight hours at the rated load. The SGX5000 uses the 9.5 hp EX30 engine and offers a maximum output of 4,900 watts. Fuel-tank capacity is 7 gallons, and the unit's continuous run time is 9.4 hours at the rated load.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully