- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Generator for Data Centers - Regal Beloit - Facility Management Product Release
The DATAMAX line of Marathon generators ranges from 1,100 to 3,500 kW, covering 480 to 13,800 volts 60 hertz and 400 to 11,000 volts 50 hertz and is available in 740, 760, 860 and 1,000 frame designs with low-reactance customization. The generators utilize single-piece laminations and a wet layer winding process, with form coil main stator options available across the entire offering, to deliver a highly reliable product. Additional customized, highly engineered solutions are also available.
The DATAMAX generator line also includes a digital voltage regulator, leveraging Marathon DVR2000E+ and DVR2000EC+ technologies, and is UL Listed and CSA certified. Warranty offers five-year, 2,000-hour coverage.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully