Generator - Generac Power Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Gemini® Twin Pack unit offers a space-saving, redundant design that produces 1,000 kilowatts (kW) of power, making it ideal for a variety of applications, including hospitals, airports, office buildings, data centers and retail superstores. The unit’s power is produced by two 500 kW units while operating within one, sound-attenuated enclosure. Each unit is powered by a pair of 16-liter, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency-compliant diesel engines, each powering a 500 kW alternator at 1,800 revolutions per minute. The unit offers built-in redundancy for increased reliability because the side-by-side generators operate in parallel.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully