Generator Connection Switchboard - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
Generator Connection Switchboard connects to a mobile generator via color-coded quick connects feeding the main power system without emergency modifications. Rated up to 4,000 amps at 65k AIC, GenTower connects either by cabling to the lugs on the main switchboard, with hard bus connection to approved switchboards, or through a feeder breaker.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully