Generator - Caterpillar Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 16CM43 from Caterpillar generates up to 14.4 MW of power. The 16-cylinder generator is designed for prime, standby, distributed generation, and peaking power generation. Exhaust valve seats, injector cooling integrated into the lube oil system, and a turbocharger ensure cooler operating temperatures. The engine’s one-piece dry engine block is made from nodular cast iron and operates free from cooling water with an underslung crankshaft.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully