Generator - Caterpillar Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Cat G3520H generator is available for operation on natural gas fuel and offers a 2,500 kWe power output at 50 Hz and 60 Hz. A long-stroke engine design featuring high-compression ratio steel pistons, and a high-efficiency turbocharger and electrical generator, result in electrical efficiency of up to 45.3 percent.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully