Generator - Caterpillar Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Generator is a natural-gas-fueled unit designed for maximum efficiency in extended-duty distributed generation and combined heat and power (CHP) applications. The G3512E generator operates at 50 Hz/1500 rpm with Miller Combustion Cycle, is rated at 1000 ekW, and has a standard NOx emissions rating of 500 mg/NM3 at a separate circuit aftercooler (SCAC) inlet water temperature of 54 C.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully