Gasket - Garlock Equipment Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Garlock Sealing Technologies’ Multi-Swell is a proprietary new gasketing material. As a self-loading general service gasket, it creates its own load when it comes into contact with oil or water, virtually eliminating the most common cause of gasket failure – insufficient load.
The material performs in oil or water, does not degrade in contact with oils, and adapts to all types of flange designs. The gasket is easy to cut and conformable even to irregular flanges, ensuring tight seals with lower loads. Multi-Swell features extremely high crush strength and can be safely installed in applications that would typically crush elastomeric gaskets.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality