Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Gas-Powered Utility Vehicle - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The RTV500 is 54.7 inches wide and 72 inches tall, and it offers a 15.8-horsepower, liquid-cooled, two-cylinder Kubota gas engine, four-wheel drive, and a top speed of 25 mph. The vehicle comes standard with Kubotaâ€™s VHT Plus variable hydrostatic transmission, which eliminates the need to adjust belt drives and provides smooth, reliable transmission-assisted braking and hill-holding capabilities. Weighing 1,278 pounds, the RTV 500 can handle up to 440 pounds or 9 cubic feet in its metal, dumping cargo box and can tow up to 1,100 pounds.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles: Post-Purchase Issues
- Understanding Utility Vehicle Options
- Utility Vehicles: Equipment Replacement
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today