Gas Monitor - Industrial Scientific Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The MX6 iBrid features a full-color LCD display screen and is designed to detect from one to six gases including oxygen, combustible gases and up to four toxic gases.
The display provides clear readings in various lighting conditions. It supports on-board graphing and a menu-driven portable embedded GUI operating system that allows users to step through instrument functions with a menu and the instrument's five-way navigation button. The MX6 also adds flexibility for multilingual and international work forces with one of eight available pre-programmed languages.
With 25 field-replaceable smart sensor options, an integrated sampling pump, and interchangeable lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs, the MX6 can be set up in more than a million detection configurations. The addition of a photo-ionization detector allows for the detection of the potentially unknown toxic hazards or volatile organic compounds.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia