Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
Gas Detector - General Monitors - Facility Management Product Release
The IR400 responds to presence of combustible hydrocarbon-based gases within three seconds. Has rapid fail-to-safe continuous gas/vapor monitoring within the lower explosive limit (LEL). Detects methane, propane, ethane, ethylene, butane, hexane, pentane and benzene. Self-diagnostic design prevents false alarms and process shutdowns and monitors supply voltage and optical path integrity.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA