- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
- Assistant Director- Plumbing Services »
- Locksmith Master »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
Furniture - Charles Alan - Facility Management Product Release
Charles Alan's health care-focused Sovereign and Winston Series of furniture is equipped with ProBax seating technology. Medical trials on seating with ProBax performed in the United Kingdom and United States indicate significant health benefits, including increased venous blood flow in the lower limbs, which reduces the possibility of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), according to the company.
The primary cause of DVT is poor blood flow, which causes blood clots to form in a vein deep inside a muscle, which can result in severe organ damage and even death. Post-operative patients are at higher risk for DVT.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs