- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Furniture - KI - Facility Management Product Release
The Strive Chair Collection is the latest innovation in “flex-back” seating from KI. It offers users enhanced comfort and uses 100 percent recyclable polypropylene to achieve a flexing back.
The collection includes stacking, nesting and task chairs. With its clean lines and universal design, the collection is appropriate for corporate interiors, higher education and healthcare markets. It’s available in six different styles consisting of various frames, arm options, colors and upholstery selections.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs