- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Furniture - KI - Facility Management Product Release
The Strive Chair Collection is the latest innovation in “flex-back” seating from KI. It offers users enhanced comfort and uses 100 percent recyclable polypropylene to achieve a flexing back.
The collection includes stacking, nesting and task chairs. With its clean lines and universal design, the collection is appropriate for corporate interiors, higher education and healthcare markets. It’s available in six different styles consisting of various frames, arm options, colors and upholstery selections.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office