- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Fuel Cell Generator - APC - Facility Management Product Release
The next-generation Fuel Cell Extended Run (FCXR) product provides hydrogen-based backup power for data centers.
The units are available in 10 kW increments up to 30 kW, and contained in a single 19-inch rack. They feature zero-emission operation; the only by-products during the electrical conversion of hydrogen and oxygen are heat and water. The FCXR also connects directly to DC input, eliminating the need of an auto-transfer switch.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully