Flywheel Generates 300kW of Power - Calnetix - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s Vycon Direct Connect (VDC) XE generates 300kW of power using patented flywheel technology. The system stores kinetic energy in the form of a rotating mass and is designed for high power, short discharge applications. The patented technology within the VDC system includes a high-speed motor generator, active magnetic bearings that are used to levitate and sustain the rotor during operation, and a control system that can provide information on the system performance. It is certified and tested by all major Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) manufacturers and is supported by a network of over 200 trained technicians on a continuous basis.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully