Fluorescent Luminaire - Alera Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
FLUORESCENT LUMINAIRE line includes three narrow aperture linear styles in eight mounting types. Microlyne Rectilinear features a high-efficiency parabolic louver. The 1T5 is 85.5 percent efficient; the Mini has an efficiency rating of 83.5 percent, according to the company. Available as a cable mount, surface mount, wall mount or recessed in 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch apertures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health