Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fluorescent Lamps - Fulham Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Fluorescent lamps are available in either 4-pin compact fluorescent or linear models. CFLs are flare sealed with a built-in "safety fuse" to protect against overheating of the base and lamp holder. CFLs are available in standard color temperatures ranging from 2700K to 5000K, with custom colors available up to 6400K. Linear fluorescents are available in configurations from T2 to T5 VHO (very high output). Linear fluorescents range in wattage from 6 to 95 and are available in same color temperatures as CFLs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health