Fluorescent Lamps - Fulham Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Fluorescent lamps are available in either 4-pin compact fluorescent or linear models. CFLs are flare sealed with a built-in "safety fuse" to protect against overheating of the base and lamp holder. CFLs are available in standard color temperatures ranging from 2700K to 5000K, with custom colors available up to 6400K. Linear fluorescents are available in configurations from T2 to T5 VHO (very high output). Linear fluorescents range in wattage from 6 to 95 and are available in same color temperatures as CFLs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health