Fluorescent Lamps - Shat-R-Shield Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The safety-coated, 49-watt T5HO lamps feature a low 1.4 milligrams of mercury. Benefits of the lamps include higher color rendering, improved lumen ratings and a range of color temperatures. The units also save on maintenance and recycling costs by extending the relamping cycle.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health