Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flooring - Wilsonart Commercial Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
Contact flooring features high-pressure laminate construction. The installation system features double tongue-and-groove joints with built-in ledging control and a non-angled system for easier installation around doors and corners. Flooring includes a wax-oil penetrating seam sealant and flat black polyethylene foam with polyethylene moisture barrier with sound absorbing molecules and is fortified with antimicrobial agent. High-pressure laminate expansion molding is available in 8 foot lengths and features a bronze aluminum body that can be bonded with any Contact design for a uniform appearance. Aluminum moldings include step down, end cap, transition and expansion moldings that are available in 12 foot lengths in bronze, black and clear. Available in a variety of wood-grain finishes.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors