- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Flooring Underlayment - USG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Levelrock Quick-Top floor underlayment is self-leveling and dries within 15 hours.
The underlayment can be applied over cement or gypsum concrete subfloors 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch thick to provide a smooth and level surface, including over damaged or uneven floors. It accepts a variety of floor coverings, including carpet, ceramic tile, wood laminate, hardwood and vinyl.
When finished with an approved Valspar coating system, the underlayment can also function as a finished floor.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors