Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Flooring Preparation Compound - Mapei - Facility Management Product Release
Novoplan Easy is a self-leveling underlayment and can be used for leveling, smoothing and repairing interior floors before the installation of floor coverings.
The leveling compund can be used over ceramic tile, VCT, cement terrazzo and small amounts of old cutback adhesive residue. Once the surface has been cleaned of dirt, oil, or grease and primed, the compound can be poured or pumped in depths from 1/8 inch to 1 inch. Tile and natural stone can be installed after 12 hours. Other floor coverings can be installed 36 to 48 hours after application, according to the company.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors