- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Flooring Preparation Compound - Mapei - Facility Management Product Release
Novoplan Easy is a self-leveling underlayment and can be used for leveling, smoothing and repairing interior floors before the installation of floor coverings.
The leveling compund can be used over ceramic tile, VCT, cement terrazzo and small amounts of old cutback adhesive residue. Once the surface has been cleaned of dirt, oil, or grease and primed, the compound can be poured or pumped in depths from 1/8 inch to 1 inch. Tile and natural stone can be installed after 12 hours. Other floor coverings can be installed 36 to 48 hours after application, according to the company.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors