Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Flooring Adhesive - Ufloor Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
UZIN MK 100 solvent- and water-free adhesive for wood flooring is a one-component adhesive that spreads easily, is high in initial tack, and is designed for wood flooring in moisture sensitive installations. The adhesive has good trowel ridge formation, is fast grabbing and remains elastomeric for the life of the installation.
Safe for use in commercial settings, UZIN MK 100 is solvent-free, non-flammable and emits very low levels of VOC’s. The highly elastic adhesive bond is flexible and fast for almost all types of wood flooring and approved substrates. The product is suitable for solid shorts, mosaics, engineered plank, on-end blocks, exotics, smoked oak, plywood, parquet, acrylic impregnated multi-ply engineered plank and UZIN Insulating Underlays. MK 100 can be used in conjunction with floor warming options.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors