Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flooring - Chemline Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Floor NU P.A. (Poly Aspartic) is a two component high solids (86 percent solids be weight), zero VOC's, aliphatic poly aspartic coating designed for concrete, wood and steel surfaces in food processing facilities, aircraft hangar flooring, cold room floors, maintenance areas and industrial shop floors. Product has a cure time of 45 minutes and is engineered to gel in 15 minutes in order to optimize leveling and wetting properties. It can be applied at temperatures ranging from 40-110F (4-43C), and features chemical resistance, water insensitivity and UV resistance across a wide range of temperatures. When fully cured, product has a glossy, smooth finish. Aggregate can be broadcast into this product to provide a non-skid surface.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors