Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Floor-marking stencils - Brady Co. - Facility Management Product Release
PaintStripe stencils are paint-compatible alternatives for use in areas where abrasive traffic, wet floors, wash-down conditions or aesthetics make paint preferable over line-marking tape. They are available in continuous or dashed-line formats with line widths of 2, 3 and 4 inches. The stencil face features a repeating 12-inch ruler for accurate measurement and printed cut lines for rapid alignment of 90 degree corners. Two adhesive options offer either low adhesion for clean, polished floors or higher adhesion for dull, worn or rough floor surfaces.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors