Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Floor-marking stencils - Brady Co. - Facility Management Product Release
PaintStripe stencils are paint-compatible alternatives for use in areas where abrasive traffic, wet floors, wash-down conditions or aesthetics make paint preferable over line-marking tape. They are available in continuous or dashed-line formats with line widths of 2, 3 and 4 inches. The stencil face features a repeating 12-inch ruler for accurate measurement and printed cut lines for rapid alignment of 90 degree corners. Two adhesive options offer either low adhesion for clean, polished floors or higher adhesion for dull, worn or rough floor surfaces.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors