- Director of Site Operations »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Manager »
Floor Underlayment - USG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Levelrock brand CSD Early Exposure floor underlayment can be poured up to 60 days before the building’s permanent windows and doors are installed in geographic areas not subject to freezing conditions (only up to 30 days in areas subject to freezing conditions).
Designed for use in buildings with light-gauge steel frame construction, the underlayment can be applied over corrugated steel decks. It features compressive strengths from 3,500 to 5,000 psi.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors